9 October 2023
Competition for the vacant position of the Board Member – Vice-Rector for Economic Affairs and Digitalization
The Board of Directors of Non-Profit Limited Company “Sarsen Amanzholov East Kazakhstan University” announces a competition for the vacant position of a member of the Management Board – Vice-Rector for Economic Affairs and Digitalization of Non-Commercial Joint Stock Company “Sarsen Amanzholov East Kazakhstan University”, located at the address: Ust-Kamenogorsk city, 55, Kazakhstan street.
The main subject of activity is provision of educational services in the sphere of higher, postgraduate, technical and professional, post-secondary and additional education.
The purpose of activity is to create necessary conditions for obtaining quality education, training and teaching, aimed at formation, development and professional formation of personality on the basis of national and universal values, achievements of science and practice, as well as for the development of scientific potential and commercialization of developments.
Requirements to the participants of the competition: higher and postgraduate education, work experience in managerial positions in educational organizations and (or) authorized bodies in the relevant areas for at least 3 years.
A person cannot take part in the competition:
1) younger than twenty-five years of age;
2) who has previously committed a corruption offense;
3) has an unexpunged or unexpunged criminal record;
4) registered in specialized medical institutions;
5) other cases stipulated by the legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
A person applying for participation in the competition shall submit the following documents:
1) an application in the prescribed form;
2) copy of the document certifying the identity of the participant of the Competition;
3) a record of the contest participant with a 3×4 color photo in the prescribed form;
4) copies of documents on education and their annexes with submission of originals for verification;
5) a copy of the document confirming labor activity, certified by the personnel service at the place of (current or last) work;
6) a medical certificate on the state of health (doctor’s professional advisory opinion);
7) certificate from a psychoneurological organization, issued not more than one year before the day of submission of documents, in accordance with the legislation on public services;
8) a certificate from a narcological organization issued not more than one year prior to the day of submission of documents in accordance with the legislation on public services;
9) a document confirming the absence of prohibition to hold a position in accordance with the criminal legislation.
Acceptance of documents for participation in the competition shall be held within 10 (ten) calendar days from the date of publication of the announcement.The date and place of the contest will be announced additionally. The above-mentioned documents within the established terms should be submitted to NAO “East Kazakhstan University named after Sarsen Amanzholov”, Corporate Secretary at the address: Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan street,55 (office 105), phone: 8 (7232) 264658, 8 7055014446.